1. Provisional Admission:We provide only provisional admission to students before the declaration of their last qualifying Examination result. Admission is confirmed after they fulfill the Eligibility Criteria to admission of that respective course.
2.Counseling by Experts: The details of courses like subjects scope etc. are explained by the HODs and subject expert of the respective departments.
3. Candidates can obtain Prospectus and Application Form in cash for Rs. 500 from the College or may download the Form from the College website or can obtain through post by sending a DD of Rs.550/. in favour of Ã¢ï¿½ï¿½Poddar International CollegeÃ¢ï¿½ï¿½, payable at Jaipur or in favour of Ã¢ï¿½ï¿½Poddar Management Training Institute Ã¢ï¿½ï¿½, payable at Jaipur for the list of courses mentioned under the respective colleges.Click here to download Form
4. The form should be properly filled-in and signed by the candidate. Essential documents should be enclosed with the Form.
5. The Cut-offs for admission to M.Sc. courses will be declared within the 7 days of declaration of Graduation Result.Second and third cut-off lists shall be released only in case of vacancy.
7. College provides limited hostel accommodation for girls and boys separately.
6. For more details kindly refer college
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Contact : 0141-6456649 , 094140 73127
PMTC As per RTU guidelines admission procedure in courses under PMTC is as follows:
1. Admission in MBA is routed through CMAT/MAT/CAT