KLSAT 2017 KIIT Law School Admission Test

Last Updated: 11th Jul, 2017
24th May 2020
244 days remaining for exam
Followed by : 1000
  Follow Exam

What is KLSAT ?

KLSAT is an entrance examination conducted by KIIT Law School conducts for admission to its undergraduate Law courses. The various undergraduate law courses offered by KIIT Law School are BA LLB, BBA LLB, BSc LLB. Admission to all these courses is fully through the entrance test conducted by KIIT Law School.

KLSAT 2017 Important Dates

Registration Starts on 20-Oct-2019
Registration Ends on 10-May-2020
Admit Card Date 17-May-2020
Exam Starts on 24-May-2020
Counselling Starts on 12-Jul-2020
Result Date 14-Jun-2020


KLSAT 2017 Eligibility

10+2 pass or equivalent in any stream with at least 45% marks.

KLSAT 2017 Exam Pattern

The entrance test will be of two hours duration. The test will consist of multiple choice questions and short answer type questions to test: Legal Acumen, Linguistic Skills, Logistics, Analytical Reasoning, Mathematical and Numerical Ability and General Knowledge. 70% of the questions will be of multiple choice types and the remaining 30% will be of the short answer type.

KLSAT 2017 Selection Procedure

Application for the admission test can be obtained from the University Counter and various designated branches of Allahabad Bank and Law School Tutorial (LST) centres free of cost. The filled-in application form shall be returned by hand/post to the - Admission Director, KIIT University, Koel Campus, Bhubaneswar - 751024. Prospective candidates can also apply online by logging onto the official website.

Review Exam