ACPC Gujarat 2022 - Exam Dates, Application Form, Admit Card, Eligibility, Result
Table of Contents
ACPC 2022 Admission Highlights
ACPC 2022 EXAM DATES:
|Online Registration Start Date||May 31, 2022|
|Last Date for Submitting the Application Form||Jul 31, 2022 (Extended)|
|Release of ACPC Provisional Merit List||Second Week of July 2022|
|Counselling Commencement||Second Week of July 2022|
|Round 1 Admission||Third Week of July 2022|
|Round 2 Admission||Fourth Week of July 2022|
|Commencement of Semester||First Week of August 2022|
ACPC 2022 Registration
ACPC Exam registration form was released on the official website on May 31, 2022. Candidates can register for the ACPC 2022 for B.Tech and B.E courses on the official website till Jul 31, 2022, as per the revised dates.
For online registration, go to Gujarat ACPC's official website.
Candidates must register and decide the course they want to be admitted to.
After completing the ACPC Exam registration, a new window will open and prompt the candidate for information such as the PIN printed on the booklet and the candidate's name as it appears on the GUJCET 2022 marksheet.
Candidates must enter their ACPC password in order to generate a new password for future use.
By selecting the Submit option, you can submit the form after viewing it.
Take a printout of the application and submit it along with the required paperwork to the closest ACPC Help Center.
The exam officer will check all the information and papers and give the candidate their registration form.
Required Documents to Complete ACPC Registration Form 2022 are given below:
- Registration form printout
- Latest Passport size Photograph (other than Gujarat board)
- A copy of the certificate of income issued by the State Government in this behalf
- Certificate of Ex-Serviceman (if applicable)
- Certificate of Physical Disability (if applicable)
- A copy of the certificate of In-Serviceman (if applicable)
- Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) certificate of the family
- School Leaving Certificate
- GUJCET Marksheet
- EWSs certificate (if applicable)
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- 12th Marksheet
- 10th Marksheet
ACPC 2022 Application Fee
Candidates can use Debit, Credit, or Net Banking to pay the ACPC Exam application cost. The following table includes the form fee for various categories:
ACPC 2022 Eligibility Criteria
ACPC B.Pharmacy Admission Eligibility Criteria involves the following conditions-
- The candidate must have completed 10+2 standard from a recognized institution by the central or state government.
- The candidate should have passed the 12th standard with minimum 45% for General category and minimum 40% for SC/ST and SEBC category in science stream.
- In the Science stream, the candidate must have passed with three subjects including two compulsory subjects, i.e. Physics, Chemistry and one optional subject among Mathematics/Biotechnology/Biology.
- The candidate must have appeared in GUJCET before applying to Gujarat Counselling through ACPC.
Also Check : CBSC Class 12th Result 2022
ACPC 2022 Syllabus
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- General Principles and processes of isolation of elements
- Surface Chemistry
- p- Block Elements
- Co-ordination compounds
- d and f Block Elements
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Organic Compounds containing nitrogen
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Chemistry in everyday life.
- Current Electricity
- Electromagnetic induction and alternating currents
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Dual nature of matter and radiation
- Electromagnetic waves
- Electronic Devices
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Communication systems
- Cell Structure and Function
- Diversity in Living World
- Structural Organization in animals and plants
- Plant Physiology
- Genetics and Evolution
- Human Physiology
- Biotechnology and its application
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Ecology and its environment
- Introduction to Biotechnology
- Genetics and Molecular Biology
- Cell and Development
- Cell Culture and Genetic Manipulation
- Protein and Gene Manipulation
ACPC 2022 Result
The ACPC's official website will make the announcement of the results. To get the results, candidates must log in using their ACPC login ID and password. The outcome will be presented as a scorecard. The scorecard includes the information given below
- Name of the candidate
- Name of the Father of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Application Numbe
- Section-wise Marks
- Overall Marks
Following are the steps below to download the ACPC 2022 Results
- Visit the official website of ACPC.
- Log in using the credentials.
- Click on the link “ACPC 2022 Results.”
- The screen will display the scorecard.
- Download the result and take the printout of the same.
ACPC 2022 Merit List
For those applicants who passed the exam and were chosen for further consideration during the admissions process, ACPC publishes a merit list. After the results are declared, the ACPC merit list will be accessible at the official website. For B.E./B.Tech, Diploma in Pharmacy, Architecture, Bachelor of Planning, Hotel & Tourism Management, M. Pharm, MBA, and MCA degrees, the ACPC Merit List is issued. Once the merit list is released, candidates will be contacted for the counselling procedure. Candidates can see the names on the merit list and finish registering for the counselling session that ACPC is organisisng
The steps listed below can be used by candidates to check the ACPC Merit List:
- Visit the website for the ACPC.
- In the section titled "ACPC Merit List," click the link.
- Type in the course and login ID for ACPC.
- To submit the details, click the submit button.
- Look over the list and get the PDF.
Process for ACPC 2022 Choice Filling
- Candidates must use their ACPC Login ID and password to access the official website.
- Look for the Choice Filling option.
- In the ACPC 2022, candidates will be allowed to add, edit, and reorder their choices in accordance with their preferences.
- Candidates are urged to check their rank in the merit list because the selection process is based on the ACPC Merit List.
- Additionally, candidates must be aware that on the final day of the ACPC choice-filling, the selections will automatically lock at 12 AM.
ACPC 2022 Counselling
For the qualified candidates, the ACPC counselling process will be carried out based on the courses they choose. Candidates must pass the test in order to qualify for the ACPC counselling. At the time of counselling, candidates must bring all necessary documentation for verification. Candidates must show up to the relevant college for the ACPC admission procedure once the counselling process is finished and the seats have been assigned. The following documents are among those required:
- Passport Size photographs
- Academic Marksheet
- A hard copy of PGCET Application Form
- A hard copy of PGCET Admit Card
- A hard copy of PGCET Marksheet
- A hard copy of ACPC M.Plan Merit List
- A hard copy of ACPC M.Plan Application Form
- Category Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Proof of Address
- Birth Certificate
- Employee ID of candidates
ACPC 2022 Cut Off
The opening and closing rank for the ACPC Cut Off will be made public. Candidates should keep in mind that the ranks won't be made public until after the counselling procedure is over.
The cut-off marks are based on a number of factors, including:
- The number of applicants that showed up and were able to take the test.
- Number of available seats
- Trends from the Prior Year's Cutoff
- Level of Paper Difficulty
- Reservation Guidelines
These things come together to determine the cutoff scores for a particular year.
List of Colleges in Gujarat
FAQs related to ACPC
What types of documents are needed to fill out the application for ACPC Pharmacy 2022?
10th Marksheet,12th Marksheet, Caste certificate (if applicable), EWSs certificate (if applicable), GUJCET Marksheet
Who will administer the 2022 ACPC Pharmacy Admission?
In 2022, the Admission Committee for Professional Courses will conduct the ACPC Pharmacy Admission.
When will the final ACPC merit list be released?
Soon, the merit list’s release date will be announced. On the official website, the final ACPC merit list for 2022 will be published.
What is eligibility criteria for ACPC?
The candidate must have earned at least 45 percent (general category) and 40 percent (EWS/SC/ST/OBC) of the possible points in the Science stream of Class 12.
How is ACPC merit list prepared for 2022?
Merit list will be prepared based on All India Rank declared by NTA, Delhi based on JEE (Main) 2022.