IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) is a government organization which owns the responsibility for the recruitment of individuals for various posts in the Public Sector Banks, Co-operatives, Regional Rural Banks, etc. IBPS PO is an examination that is conducted by IBPS for the recruitment to the post of the Probationary Officers. Various organizations participate and announce their vacancies to be filled through IBPS PO exam.
- Allahabad Bank
- Canara Bank
- Indian Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Indian Overseas Bank
- UCO Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Corporation Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Union Bank of India
- Bank of India
- Dena Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- United Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- IDBI Bank
- Punjab and Sind Bank
- Vijaya Bank
- IBPS releases the IBPS PO notification well in advance and the IBPS PO Dates are declared to the candidates. The candidates are advised to keep track of the IBPS PO Important Dates.
- Before proceeding to the IBPS PO Registration, the candidates should check the IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria and confirm the same.
- The candidates who will appear for the IBPS PO exam has to clear all the stages of the exam. The stages are:
- IBPS PO Preliminary stage
- IBPS PO Mains stage
- IBPS PO Personal Interview
- Any candidate who does not clear even any one of the stage cannot be considered as a selected candidate for the post of Probationary Officer.
- All the candidates interested in applying for the various posts of IBPS PO can only apply online at the official website of IBPS.
- IBPS has reserved the seats for certain categories; the candidates must check the unreserved seats and reserved category seats before applying to the IBPS exam. The reserved category candidate must have the category certificate with them.
- The candidate must check the IBPS PO Exam Pattern and analyze the framework completely.
- The candidates can check the IBPS PO Results for preliminary and Mains Exam within 15 days of the exam.
- The candidates are advised to prepare for the IBPS PO prelims and mains exam simultaneously as IBPS provide only one month gap between the IBPS PO prelims and mains exam.
- The Payment of IBPS PO Online Registration can only be made through the Online medium.
- The candidates are advised to get updated with the latest IBPS PO News to get the fresh information.
IBPS PO Latest News & Updates
Latest Articles on IBPS PO
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts IBPS PO every year for recruiting potential candidates for the posts of Probationary Officers in more than 20 participating public sector Banks. Thousands of candidates who are preparing for the examination must have a lot of questions... Read more