Government of Technology College (GCT) Coimbatore provides various programs at the undergraduate and postgraduate level in engineering. It offers BE. ME and Research programs. Admission to these programs is based on last qualifying examination and marks obtained in TANCET/GATE.
Steps to Apply for Admission to College
The admission process of the college is conducted in online mode. Interested candidates seeking admission to any of the programs offered by the college must register themselves. Below mentioned are the steps that one must follow for admission:
· Step 1 – Visit the website of CollegeSearch i.e. https://www.collegesearch.in/.
· Step 2 – Click on ‘Colleges’ and type college’s name in the search bar.
· Step 3 – The college profile appears after clicking on “Government of Technology College (GCT”.
· Step 4 – Navigate to and click on ‘Request to Apply’ tab available on the top left of the page.
· Step 5 – It will redirect you to the official website where registration procedure takes place.
· Step 6 – Register yourself by providing your personal and academic details.
· Step 7 – Process the payment of application fee through any online mode of application.
· Step 8 – Save your duly filled application form and payment receipt for future reference.
Note* Make sure that the details mentioned by you in the application form are correct as any incorrect detail may lead to cancelation of your candidature.