Chandigarh Group of Colleges, Jhanjeri accepts an online mode of application. The candidates seeking admission must visit the official website of the college to register themselves for further procedure of admission. CGC Jhanjeri offers various programs at the undergraduate and postgraduate level. The programs at CGC Jhanjeri are offered in the field of Engineering & Technology, Computer Applications, Science, Management, and Research.
The application procedure usually starts in the month of May and June. Since there are various programs offered under several specializations, the application procedure of each program varies from one another.
Admission Procedure of CGC Jhanjeri
The admission procedure of each program offered at the undergraduate and postgraduate level is different from one another. Admission to some of the courses requires qualifying of the entrance examination while, in some cases it is merit-based.
Admission to B. Tech, B. Tech (Lateral Entry), BBA, BCA, BA, B. Pharma, B. Sc, and B. Com
There are various programs offered at the undergraduate level namely B. Tech, B. Tech (Lateral Entry), BBA, BCA, B. Sc, and B. Com. These programs are offered under several specializations thus, offering students a pool of options to choose from.
Below are the several disciplines under which CGC Jhanjeri offers B. Tech program:
Computer Science and Engineering
Electronics and Communication Engineering
The basic eligibility for getting admission to any of the undergraduate programs is to have passed senior secondary school in the relevant field from a recognized board.
Note* Candidates with a diploma in any engineering trade from Punjab State Board of Technical Education or from any State Board of Technical Education are also eligible to apply for admission to B. Tech.
Note* 85% of the total seats in each course are reserved for the candidates of Punjab state only and the rest 15% seats are for the students from other states.
Admission to MBA and M. Com
CGC Jhanjeri Courses offer MBA and M. Com programs at the postgraduate level. These programs are offered under several specializations. The programs are offered under several specializations.
For admission to any of these programs, it is important to possess a bachelor's degree in the relevant field from a recognized university.
Minimum Educational Qualification
Candidates seeking admission to the courses offered by CGC Jhanjeri must ensure that they fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria defined by the institute. For more information, they are advised to visit the official website of the college.
The minimum educational qualification for each program varies from one another.
For Undergraduate Programs
For Postgraduate Programs
Note* Candidates belonging to reserved categories are given 5% marks relaxation during the admission procedure.
Note* Candidates seeking admission through state quota seats are shortlisted by online counseling conducted by IK Gujral University while applications form for management quota seats are filled online by visiting the official website of the college.
Application Procedure of CGC Jhanjeri
The admission application procedure of CGC Jhanjeri needs to be completed online on the official website of CGC Jhanjeri. The institute has a devoted admission cell which facilitates the admission process. The primary objective of the cell is to help interested students choose from the different courses offered by the institute.
Selection Procedure of CGC Jhanjeri
The profile of admission seeking students plays an important role when it comes to the selection procedure. Students are shortlisted for specific courses based on their profile. Candidates must ensure that they obtain a qualifying score in the minimum educational qualification required for admission to a particular course. Below are the determining factors considered during selection:
Candidates must ensure that they check the information related to the courses they would be applying for. It can be done with the help of prospectus that students can buy either online or offline.
After the initial step of registration to books one's seat, students would be required to process the payment of complete application fee within one week of registration. They can also make the payment within one week after the result of +2 / diploma is declared.
Confirmation of the seat would take place only after the complete application fee has been deposited and the qualifying examination is passed by the students.
Students can obtain more information such as commencement of classes from the admission cell or these details could also be sent to students via emails.
JEE Main Exam Dates have been released. Read to know more about it! ...Read more
Here is how the decision of delaying JEE Main 2021 Exam due to COVID-19 surge has turned out to be beneficial for jee main aspirants. ...Read more
JEE Main Topper Talks About His Inspiration and Preparation Tips ...Read more