NCHMCT JEE Latest Updates: The National Testing Agency (NTA) is set to release the NCHMCT JEE 2024 application form in early February 2024, accessible through the official NCHMCT JEE exam website at nchmjee.nta.nic.in. According to the National Council For Hotel Management And Catering Technology's official website, aspiring candidates can submit their NCHMCT JEE 2024 applications from the first week of February 2024 until May 2024.
NCHMCT JEE scores play a crucial role in the admission process for Institutes of Hotel Management (IHMs). NCHMCT is affiliated with approximately 21 central IHMs, 25 state IHMs, 1 PSU IHM, and 27 Private IHMs, all of which offer BSc (HHA) courses. Admission to these IHMs is contingent upon performance in the NCHMCT Joint Entrance Examination (JEE).
What is NCHMCT JEE 2024?
The National Testing Agency administers the Joint Entrance Examination on behalf of the National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology to candidates seeking admission to various Hotel Management institutes throughout India. The online examination is held annually for the B.Sc Hotel Management course offered by NCHMCT in collaboration with IGNOU. Candidates who want to study Hotel Management and other related courses must take this exam, which is accepted by 21 central IHMs, 23 state IHMs, 1 public sector IHM, and 27 private IHMs.
NCHMCT JEE 2024 Highlights
Full Exam Name
National Council for Hotel Management Joint Entrance Examination
Short Exam Name
National Testing Agency
Frequency of Conduct
Once a year
National Level Exam
Mode of Application
Application Fee (General)
1000 Rs [Online]
Mode of Exam
Mode of Counselling
Online / Offline
NCHMCT JEE 2024 Exam Dates
Candidates can view the official NCHMCT JEE exam schedule in the table below
Start Date for NCHMCT JEE Application Form
Closing Date of NCHMCT JEE Registration
Last date for the uploading of scanned images & fee payment
NCHMCT JEE Application Correction
Exam city slip released
Admit Cards Availability from
NCHMCT JEE 2024 Exam Date
May - June 2024
Release of Answer Key
May - June 2024
Answer key Objection Window
May - June 2024
Release Date of NCHMCT JEE 2024 Result
May - June 2024
Start Date for NCHMHCT JEE Counseling
May - June 2024
NCHMCT JEE 2024 Eligibility Criteria
NCHMCT JEE 2024 eligibility requirements are 10+2 with English as a compulsory subject. The following are the exam's detailed criteria:
Age limit: Candidates must be at least 18 years old. The age limit varies by category, as shown below:
- Candidates born on or after July 1, 1997 are eligible for the General, General (EWS), and OBC categories.
- SC, ST, and physically challenged candidates must be 25 years old as of July 1, 2024, i.e. born on or after July 1, 1995.
Qualification: There are no minimum marks required in the qualifying exam. They must, however, meet the following requirements:
- Must have passed or be taking the 10+2 exam.
- English should be a mandatory subject.
Qualification exams include the following: The list of qualifying exams are as follows:
- Central/State Boards of Secondary Education, such as the Central Board of Secondary Education and the Council for Indian School Certificate Examination, or State Boards of Secondary Education.
- A two-year intermediate or pre-university examination administered by a recognized university.
- Advanced (A) level General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination (London / Cambridge / Sri Lanka).
- Cambridge University's High School Certificate Examination
- Any public school, board, or university examination in India or abroad that is recognized by the Council of Boards of School Education (COBSE) / Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
NCHMCT JEE 2024 Application Procedure
The NCHMCT JEE admissions procedure will be as follows:
Step 1: Registration
The NCHMCT JEE 2024 application form filling process is only available online through NTA. Candidates must check their eligibility and fill out the form online only. The following steps are involved in the application form filling process:
- Register online at the NCHMCT's official website.
- Enter your login information into the website.
- Complete the application form with all of the necessary information.
- Add the scanned images (photograph and signature) to your account.
- Pay the application fee.
- Print a copy of the application form for future use.
Read NCHMCT 2024 Application Form for more detailed information.
Step 2: Admit card
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will issue the NCHMCT JEE 2024 admit card online. By entering their application number, date of birth, and security pin, candidates can download their NCHMCT JEE admit card. All of the information on the NCHMCT JEE admit card must be verified by the student, and any discrepancies must be reported to the authorities right away.
How to download NCHMCT JEE admit card?
- Go to the NCHMCT's official website, nchmjee.nta.nic.in.
- Select the 'NCHMCT JEE 2024 admit card' link.
- Students must enter their application number, date of birth, and password.
- Insert the security code
- Press the 'Submit' button.
- The NCHMCT JEE 2024 admit card will be displayed on the screen.
Step 3: Appear for the exam
Following that, candidates must appear for the NCHMCT JEE 2024 CBT on the date and time specified on their admit card.
Documents Required at Exam
- NCHMCT JEE Admit Card
- Aadhaar card
- PAN card
- Voter Id card
- Self Declaration Form
Check Out Top Hotel Management Colleges in India
|Top Hotel Management Colleges in Delhi.||Top Hotel Management Colleges in Pune.|
|Top Hotel Management Colleges in Mumbai.||Top Hotel Management Colleges in Kolkata.|
|Top Hotel Management Colleges in Bangalore.||Top Hotel Management Colleges in Hyderabad.|
Step 4: Answer Key
The preliminary NCHMCT JEE 2024 answer key will be released by NTA prior to the announcement of results. Candidates can access the official NCHMCT JEE answer key by logging in to their registered accounts on the official website of the NTA NCHM JEE exam.
What are the steps to download NCHMCT JEE Answer Key 2024?
- Step 1: Go to the NCHMCT JEE official website.
- Step 2: Go to the 'Display Question Paper and Answer Key Challenge NCHM JEE 2024' page and click the link.
- Step 3: Select the appropriate login method: application number and password or application number and date of birth.
- Step 4: Log in with your credentials.
- Step 5: Go through the NCHMCT JEE answer key 2024.
Details Mentioned in NCHMCT JEE 2024 Answer Key
The following is what the NCHMCT JEE 2024 answer key will include:
- All of the answers to the multiple-choice questions (MCQs) that were asked during the exam, along with the right answers.
- For each correct response that is marked on the exam, a point is given, and a point is subtracted for each incorrect response.
Step 5: Result
NTA releases the NCHMCT JEE 2024 exam results following the conclusion of the test. The NCHMCT JEE results will be made public online starting in June 2024. By entering their application number, roll number, and date of birth, candidates can download their NCHMCT JEE results.
Step 6: Counselling
Candidates who are chosen after the written examination will be called in for counseling sessions at various locations. Follow the steps outlined below to register for NCHMCT JEE Counselling.
Step 1: Navigate to the NCHMCTT's official website.
Step 2: Enter your login information.
Step 3: Complete the counseling registration form.
Step 4: Go over all of the specifics.
Step 5: Press the submit button.
Also Read, NCHMCT JEE 2024 Counselling for more detailed information.
NCHMCT JEE Counselling 2024: Reporting Centers
Candidates must physically appear for the remainder of the admissions process at the designated centers after the seat allocation process is completed online. Do not need to physically present yourself for the fee payment and document verification. Candidates can view the list of reporting centers here for the remaining steps of the process:
List of Reporting Centers
Name of IHMs
Address of IHM
Telephone No/Email ID
Dr Ambedkar Institute of Hotel Management Sector 42 D, Chandigarh-160036
Delhi Institute of Hotel Management, Behind Lady Sriram College, Lajpat Nagar-IV, New Delhi- 110024
Institute of Hotel Management, 1100 Quarters, Near Academy of Administration, Bhopal-462016
Institute of Hotel Management CIT Campus, TTTI-Tharamani, PO, Chennai-600113
Institute of Hotel Management, Library Avenue, Pusa Campus, New Delhi – 110012
Institute of Hotel Management VIP Road, Upper Hengrabari, Barabari, Guwahati – 781036
Institute of Hotel Management Airport Road, Maharajpura P.O., Gwalior – 474005
Institute of Hotel Management, Near Ramashish Chowk, Opp. State Circuit House Hajipur, Vaishali- 844102(Bihar)
Institute of Hotel Management FRow, Durgabai Deshmukh Colony, Vidyanagar, Hyderabad – 500007
Institute of Hotel Management, Sikar Road, Near Bani Park Police Station, Jaipur – 302016
Institute of Hotel Management, P- 16, Taratala Road, Kolkata – 700 088
Institute of Hotel Management, Seed Farm, Sector -G, Aliganj, Lucknow – 226024
Institute of Hotel Management, Veer Savarkar Marg, Dadar (W), Mumbai – 400028
Institute of Hotel Management, Near Tapkeshwar Temple, Garhi Cantt. Dehradun -248003
Institute of Hotel Management, GV Raja Road, P.O. Kovalam,, Thiruvananthapuram-695527
Tel: 0471-2480283, 2481594
Institute of Hotel Management, Rajbagh, Srinagar- 190008
NCHMCT JEE 2024 Preparation Tips
To appear and excel in the NCHMCT JEE Exam 2022, candidates must follow the preparation tips provided.
- Understand the exam format and syllabus completely.
- Make a daily routine and stick to it.
- Get the books that experts recommend.
- Examine previous year's question papers to get a sense of the different types of questions that will be asked in the exam.
- Make short notes to review before the exam.
- Read the General Knowledge and Current Affairs sections of daily newspapers.
- Take regular mock tests to assess your knowledge and exam preparation.
Check out Top BHM Colleges in Your City
NCHMCT JEE 2024 Exam Pattern
NCHMCT JEE 2024 is a three-hour computer-based exam that can be taken in Hindi or English.
- The exam paper is divided into five sections: English language, reasoning and logical deduction, numerical ability and analytical aptitude, general knowledge and current affairs, and service sector aptitude
- Except for the English Language section, the test paper is bilingual, which means that all questions are available in both English and Hindi.
- The NCHMCT JEE 2024 exam has 200 multiple-choice questions.
- Each correct answer is worth four points, while each incorrect answer is worth one point.
NCHMCT JEE 2024 Exam Pattern: Highlights
NCHMCT JEE exam mode
Duration of the exam
Type of questions asked in the exam
Medium of Exam
English and Hindi
Sectional Breakdown of NCHMCT JEE 2024 Questions
No. of Questions
Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude
Reasoning and Logical Deduction
General Knowledge and Current Affairs
Aptitude for Service Sector
NCHMCT JEE 2024 Syllabus
The NCHMCT JEE 2024 syllabus is not shared by the NTA or the NCHM). However, based on the key indicative topics mentioned in the exam brochure, as well as previous year question paper analysis, a list of topics from which the questions come up frequently can be drawn. Check below:
Sub - Topic
Numerical Ability & Analytical Aptitude
Compound Interest. Profit & Loss, Time & Distance, Ratio & Proportion, Fractions & Decimals, Square Root, Simplification, Logarithm, Unitary Method, HCF & LCM etc.
Reasoning & Logical Deductions
Statement Conclusion, Symmetry, Coding & Decoding, Series, Syllogism, Blood Relation, DI, Analytical reasoning, Linear & Complex arrangement, symbols & notations, statement assumptions etc.
General Knowledge & Current Affairs
Prizes & Awards, World Statistics, Inventions & Discoveries, International Organisations, Sports, Disasters, Currencies, Books etc.
Fill in the blanks, Paragraph/Sentence completion, Idioms & Phrases, Synonyms, Antonyms, Analogies, Vocabulary, Spelling Error, One Word Substitution etc.
Aptitude for Service Sector
Service sector-related aptitude questions
NCHMCT JEE 2024 Mock Test
NCHMCT JEE mock tests 2024 are based on the actual NCHMCT JEE exam pattern. NCHMCT JEE 2024 consists of 200 questions to be answered in three hours. NCHMCT JEE 2024 mock test familiarizes candidates with the online exam procedure so that they do not encounter any issues on exam day.
How to Access NCHMCT JEE 2024 Mock Test?
The following are the steps to accessing the NCHMCT JEE mock test:
Step 1: Candidates may take the mock exam at nchm.nta.ac.in.
Step 2: The User ID will be the Roll Number. The site password is given on Page No. 1 and is valid for both the NCHM mock test and the actual exam.
Step 3: Using the user ID and password, candidates can log in to the system at the URL specified at the appointed time on the mock test/exam day.
Step 4: Once logged in, follow the on-screen instructions to take the NCHM JEE mock test.
NCHMCT JEE 2024 Result
- The NCHMCT JEE results will be available online beginning in June 2024. The NCHMCT JEE Result can be downloaded by entering the application number, roll number, and date of birth.
- The All India merit list will be prepared based on the candidate's performance in the entrance examination. Following the release of the score card, candidates should print it for use in the admissions process.
NCHMCT JEE 2024 Cutoff
- The cut-off will be published online; in order to pass the JEE exam, candidates must achieve the minimum cut-off marks.
- The cut-off will be determined by several factors, including the number of candidates taking the exam, the level of the question paper, and previous year's cut-off trends. Candidates can participate in the counseling process based on their NCHMCT JEE cut-off scores.
NCHMCT JEE 2024 Merit List
The merit list is not displayed separately; rather, the rank is displayed to candidates via the NCHMCT JEE 2024 scorecard. The NTA score, however, is used to determine the candidates' ranking/merit. If two or more candidates receive the same score, the following tie-breaking criteria are used:
- Candidates who score higher in the English component of the NCHM JEE will be ranked higher.
- If two candidates score the same in NCHM-JEE and the English component, the candidate who scores higher in the Service Aptitude Component of NCHM-JEE will be ranked higher.
- If the tie remains, the candidate who is older in age will be ranked higher.
NCHMCT JEE 2024 Counselling
The NCHMCT JEE Counselling 2024 will take place in August 2024. Candidates are admitted based on their All India Rank (AIR) in the written examination. The counseling process will be divided into rounds.
- Candidates must indicate their college preferences during the admissions process. Candidates must also bring their original documents for verification. Allotment of institutions will be made based on merit (AIR) and the institutions selected by the candidates.
For the verification process, candidates must prepare the following documents:
- 10th class mark sheet and certificate
- 12th class mark sheet and certificate
- Medical Certificate
- NCHMCT JEE 2024 Admit Card
- Category Certificate
- NCHMCT JEE 2024 scorecard
- Transfer Certificate, etc.
NCHMCT JEE 2024 Exam Centers
Jammu and Kashmir