LSAT India 2023 - Result (OUT), Cutoff, Counselling, Accepting Colleges | CollegeSearch
The LSAT India Result 2023 for the June session was announced on June 24, 2023, on the official website of the LSAT India exam, lsatindia.in. The results are provided in different formats, including score bands, scaled scores, and percentiles. The score bands range from 420 to 480, with 420 representing the lowest score and 480 representing the highest score. The LSAT India 2023 exam for the June session took place from June 8 to June 10, 2023. In 2023, the law entrance exam was conducted in two sessions: January and June. To access the LSAT India Results 2023, candidates need to log in to the LSAT India dashboard on the official website using their LSAT India User ID or registered email ID and password as login credentials.
A national level law entry exam is the LSAT. The LSAT is a standardised test that evaluates both verbal reasoning and reading comprehension abilities. Candidates who pass this exam will be qualified to apply for admission to 85 law schools spread all across the nation. This test is run in an offline environment. We have covered every aspect of the LSAT 2023 application process, counselling process, and acceptance process in one article.
LSAT 2023 Highlights
LSAT 2023 Exam Dates (June Session)
Candidates can review the probable LSAT Exam Dates 2023 shown below:
LSAT 2023 Application Procedure
The following details regarding the LSAT 2023 Application Form are provided:
- Candidates can sign up online to take the LSAT in 2023.
- Candidates must first complete out an enquiry form.
- For the January session, the application process will begin the second week of October 2022, and for the May session, it will begin the last week of January 2023.
- Candidates will receive a confirmation email on their registered email address after completing the form.
- The candidates can then upload the scanned photographs of their photos.
- It is advised to print the form out for your records.
- The form does not need to be submitted to the authority.
How to Apply?
Following are steps below to fill out an application of LSAT Exam :
- Visit the LSAT 2023 website.
- Click "Register for the LSAT-India" and then "Sign up to register yourself" to register for the test.
- After selecting "SIGN UP," a registration form will appear. Fill it out with your name, contact information (including a phone number and email address), your country, state, and city, then choose the application program. Finally, complete the CAPTCHA.
- After signing up, candidates must log in to continue with the application.
- Click "login" to begin. Click on login after entering your registered email address and password.
- Now read the instructions and complete the application with the necessary information.
- Since there won't be any correctional facilities, the information must be accurate.
- Fill in your personal information, address, exam locations, educational background, etc.
- Now submit the application by adding your scanned passport-size photo, signature, and other necessary information.
- Upload documents that adhere to the specified guidelines for size, format, and background transparency.
- Currently, pay the registration cost.
- Choose a payment gateway from the list, provide the necessary information, and complete the transaction.
- After that, print out the application form and fee receipt for your records.
LSAT 2023 Application Fee
How to Retrieve Password or Registration Number?
Candidates can use the measures listed below to regain their registration number or password in the event that they lose them:
LSAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- The LSAT exam is open to candidates of any age.
- Candidates for the LLB programme must earn a Bachelor's degree from a university of recognised standing and get a minimum aggregate score of 45% on the qualifying exam.
- Candidates for the BA LLB programme must complete the class 12th examination with a 45 percent grade from an accredited university or boards.
- You must successfully complete the 3 or 5 year LLB programme with an overall grade point average of 45% in order to be admitted to the LLM programme. Candidates must graduate from an accredited law school or college in order to be considered.
The table below shows the course wise eligibility criteria:
LSAT 2023 Admit Card
LSAT 2023 Exam Centres
The cities listed below will conduct the LSAT India 2023 test:
Courses offered through LSAT India 2023
Colleges Accepting LSAT 2023 Scores
Also Read: Lawyer Salary In India
LSAT 2023 Exam Pattern
It is essential to comprehend the marking system, types of questions, structure, and LSAT India test pattern in order to do well on the LSAT India 2023. The more one's familiarity with the exam's question format and quantity, the more likely one is to achieve higher exam results. For wrong or unanswered questions, there are no penalties or mark reductions.
Questions will be asked from the following four sections:
- Analytical Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning (Part – 1)
- Logical Reasoning (Part – 2)
- Reading Comprehension
The LSAT Sectional Weightage is detailed in the table below.
LSAT 2023 Syllabus
Below, you can view the LSAT Syllabus 2023 for each area:
Analytical Reasoning: The exam will include questions on a number of themes, including comparison, arrangement, selection, logical deduction, coding and decoding, intersection type, family-based problems, and directions.
- Questions on the test will cover a variety of themes, including syllogisms, logical matching, cubes, blood relationships, clocks, calendars, and Venn diagrams.
- Reading Comprehension: The questions on the test will cover a range of subjects, including sociology, economics, law, business, philosophy, psychology, and more.
LSAT 2023 Exam Preparation Tips
- Candidates must be familiar with the exam format and the LSAT syllabus before starting their study for the LSAT 2023.
- Choose quality study guides, and always heed the counsel of professionals.
- Always solve sample papers and question papers from the previous year for a thorough preparation.
- Try the offline and online mock exams to get a better idea of your true capabilities.
- Make brief notes that are essential and examine them frequently.
Recommended Books for LSAT Exam
LSAT 2023 Result
The LSAT 2023 Result (June Session) was relased on June 24, 2023. To get the result online, use the roll number or registration number. The LSAT result will evaluate the student's relative level of critical thinking proficiency in relation to the other test takers. The minimal qualifying mark must be attained by applicants in order for their names to appear on the merit list.
The LSAT 2023 should be downloaded by following the steps provided below.
- Visit the official LSAT website and select the "Result" option.
- Now enter your login information and click "Submit."
- Finally, save the result to your device. Don't forget to print the result out for your records.
LSAT 2023 Cut Off
The colleges will publish institution-specific admission cutoffs for the different courses they offer. The cutoff created by an institute for a program will be the final rank for which enrollment is offered; as a result, candidates ranked or scoring below the cutoff will not be taken into consideration for admission. The cutoff is also influenced by a number of variables, including the allowed seat intake, the number of applications, and the performance of the applicants on the LSAT 2023 entrance exam.
LSAT 2023 Counseling
LSAT 2023 Counselling a process that's carried out online. The LSAT is accepted by several universities in India. These legal schools get the LSAT 2023 results, and based on percentile scores, the candidates are shortlisted. For the LSAT 2023 counseling, candidates should bring original papers and certifications. Candidates will have their enrollment revoked if they do not have the required papers and certifications. Every participating college has a set deadline for enrollment. Be prepared for the same because colleges also have set deadlines for the submission of payments after seat distribution. If you don't pay the money by the deadline, your enrollment will be invalidated. There may be more rounds of counseling necessary to fill the seats assigned. Checking notifications from your prospective institutions regularly is therefore a recommended practice.
The documents which are required for counseling process of LSAT Exam are given below:
- 10th and 12th Marksheets
- Aadhar Card
- LSAT 2023 Admit Card
- Character Certificate
- LSAT 2023 Scorecard
- Caste Certificate (If required)
FAQs related to LSAT India
What questions are asked on LSAT?
The LSAT is comprised of five sections of multiple-choice questions: Logical Reasoning (two sections), Analytical Reasoning, Reading Comprehension, and an unscored Variable Section.
How long does the LSAT take to get your score?
If you have an LSAC online account, you should receive your score approximately 3 weeks after taking the test.
Can I take the LSAT online?
You can take the LSAT at home, or in another quiet, well-lit, private space.
How many times is the LSAT offered a year?
The LSAT is currently given four times a year—in February, June, October (occasionally late September), and December.
What is the lowest LSAT score accepted?
The lowest acceptable LSAT score is 140
LSAT India Latest News & Updates
Latest Articles on LSAT India
LSAT 2023 Latest Updates LSAC is currently accepting online applications for the LSAT India 2023 June session until May 26, 2023. Candidates can register for the LSAT India 2023 June session by visiting discoverlaw.in. The LSAT India June 2023 exam will be held from... Read more