1. Application form: IMI Admission Brochure can be downloaded from our website www.imibh.edu.in
2. Application form is available at the link http://imi.admissionhelp.com and must be submitted online.
3. IMI Bhubaneswar accepts applications from Company sponsored candidates, within the approved strength of the program and such candidates will also be assessed as per the selection process described above
4. Candidates being sponsored by their respective companies must submit a letter from the sponsoring organization, to this effect and undertake to pay all fees and dues from time to time, during the complete duration of the programme. This letter/undertaking will be required to be submitted at the Personal Interview stage
5. Candidates who are sponsored by their organization will thus not be eligible for receiving placement assistance from the institutes placement cell
6. The fee structure for such candidates is different and can be obtained from the Admission Office of the campus Interview centres: Besides Delhi, the selection process will be conducted at other centers including Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Mumbai. Candidates should indicate their 1st and 2nd preference of interview centre in the application form. If a candidates preferred centre is not allotted, for any reason, the candidate will be informed of the change. IMI reserves the right to change any of the centers for the selection process, without assigning any reasons.
Education background To be eligible for admission to the PGDM Programme, the participants must possess a Bachelors degree or equivalent, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks or equivalent in any discipline, recognized by the Association of Indian Universities for admission to post-graduate programmes. T Candidates who are unable to comply with this requirement may be asked to withdraw from the programme.
It is desired that candidates complete all academic requirements before joining the programme to enable them to keep pace with the rigor and internal assessment schedule of the programme. Participant profile Participants for the PGDM programme may be from any discipline such as Engineering, Humanities, Commerce, Economics, Medicine or any other branch of education. Fresh graduates as well as candidates with relevant work experience are welcome to apply.
Ranked Number 1 Private University in North India by Assocham | 60 Acre Campus | Apply Online for 100+ Programs in 2020 Batch
627 placement companies | 6314 placement offers | 31.77 LPA highest package
Ranked No.1 in Andhra Pradesh | NAAC 'A' Grade University | 100% Fee Waiver for Meritorious students.
CAT 2020 Exam Analysis and Changes in CAT Paper Pattern! ...Read more
Do you know these efficient last minutes tips to ace CAT Exam? ...Read more
CAT Admit Card Released!!! ...Read more