Vignan Institute of Technology and Science (VITS), Hyderabad Hyderabad , Andhra Pradesh

 ESTD 1999
 Private University

Recruiters

12 Companies

3i infotech
IBM
infosys
microsoft
tata
ADP Private Limited
Persistent Ltd
MRF
Mahindra Satyam
Coca-Cola India
Kotak Group
HCL

Are you a student here?

The more you express, greater is the extent to which you can help other aspiring students. Your experience is extremely valuable

Vignan Institute of Technology and Science (VITS) - Placement Reviews

V
3 years ago

Vignan Badithulu B.Tech Student

please dont join this college... worst college... 1/5

college doesnt have good faculty..toilets are worst soo smellly. please never ever join this college
PLACEMENT 0.5/5

college doesnt have good faculty..toilets are worst soo smellly. please never ever join this college
K
3 years ago

K Sairam B.Tech Student

Best College to Study 5/5

College is a good place for all those who feel to get a good job or move abroad. I have lot of love and affection towards my college especially towards the faculty who spends most of their time to teach, practice (labs), and counsel the students to help them to be a strong a person with social responsibility. The most important part is they teach us the ECA courses such as training programs, workshops at free of cost and at a bare minimum amount. Many of our friends have published papers in international and national conferences and journals. Only problem is that the college is located at the outskirts of the city.
PLACEMENT 4.5/5

Most of our friends go for core company internships in reputed organizations like DRDO, RCI, DRDL, BHEL, BEL, ECIL, BSNL etc. 60 % placements are in software industry and remaining 40 % in core companies with software touch.
M
3 years ago

Mahesh Senigaram B.Tech Student

The environment is good,it is top college in Hyderabad,good education and staff members 5/5

By comparison with other college vignan institute of technology and science college is better in education,staff,placements,it having transport from all over Hyderabad,good environment,far from city.
PLACEMENT 4/5

From second year it is internships will begin ,good placements in MNCs,they are plenty of job opportunities provided by the student.
V
3 years ago

Vvs Sricharan B.Tech Student

Beautiful campus surrounded with amazing scenery of mother nature gives you a splendid experience and comfort to learn many things. 4/5

I got admitted through EAMCET rank.I had better understanding of mechanical engineering when compared to other at that point, and this collge is one among others best players in the city. Pros:one of the best colleges for mechanical engineering in Hyderabad, placements in the recent past has improved a lot , alumni of the institute are in to much better positions and mechanical workshop is a one the attractions with good amount of research going on composite materials.Various clubes in the department give you great exposure where one can put there theory in to practice. Cons: The number of experience and expertise faculty members must be improved a lot as only some of the faculty members who are best represent the whole mechanical department (other faculty are not as par as these).Lab assistants are a major flaw I feel, where it has to improve a lot.
PLACEMENT 2.5/5

Internships assistance was problem with our batch. Placement were moderate.
K
3 years ago

Kiran Kumar B.Tech Student

My Engineering College 3/5

Situated in Hyderabad, admission to the BTech courses in this college can be done through JEE Mains score. The infrastructure and the canteens are really good and the faculty is good enough as well.
PLACEMENT 3/5

Only a few good companies visit for placements.
S
3 years ago

SRIKANTH D B.Tech Student

Best College To Study along with Personal Development. 5/5

The college has a lot in store for students outside the classroom. Student life includes participation in sports, recreational & co-curricular and cultural activities. In short, at VITS, students will find an academic and social environment where everyone from faculty members to peers help shape their future.
PLACEMENT 3.5/5

Good Number of Placements in MNC's
N
3 years ago

Nipuna B.Tech Student

best university in terms of education and facility 4/5

The infrastructure of the college is good, the college has ample amount of facilities, the labs are in good condition, the libraries are well quipped with new books. The course structure of the college is good.
PLACEMENT 4/5

Verification SMS/Email Sent
Please enter OTP sent to mobile number
Phone no : Edit
Send OTP
Submit
Resend OTP
Retry in 00
Ask a Query