Stay away from this hell
Most of the reviews on this college is based on superficial features like food and infrastructure. read on to find the truth and decide for yourself.
- clean drinking water, neat environment.
- 24/7 power supply
- constant maintenance of property
- bus facility(but not everyone gets a seat in the evening and bus drivers are rude)
- not student friendly
- illogical and unfair rules
- internal marks cut for unfair reasons .
-clean shave everyday, only 6 days of leave allowed,
- internal marks system does not help students rather fails them.
- mental torture and threat
- all blames come down to the student .
-a beautifully built library which no one is allowed in (just used to lure in new admissions)
- floor / lab in charge given more power .
- lack of respect for student by some , lab in charge/floor in charge.
- faculty face a pathetic condition of being between students and director. supporting for either one will cost their jobs.but most of them are friendly.
- during the orientation day , grandparents/ relatives were not allowed inside the auditorium and were made to sit in a place for like 5 hours while the college advertises itself .after which they serve their famous food to convince parents. finally another 5 hours of non stop nonsense about rules .(every faculty/hod/ principal who comes in says the same thing over and over again).
- management accuses faculty for everything
- no freedom to be creative /think.
- no support for internships, implant training(no od/leave given)
- classes on most saturdays .
- no due forms (getting signature from each staff and its a prime time for them take revenge , its a pointless activity)
- partiality exists (only toppers allowed to do certain activities like attending guest lectures which is a rare occurrence btw)
- some days attendance is compulsory despite no classes being taken
- no annual leave after semester exams, u might get only 5 -8 days .
- no wifi
- mouses, keyboards don't work sometimes in labs.
- signal jammer throughout the campus.(i guess u could imagine how bad it already)
- constant checking , snatching id , disrespecting students , making them run around for signatures, attendence every hour .
- only 75% faculties are qualified, rest have no idea what so ever.
- sms and phone call to parents if leave taken(like my parents dont know i am on leave ! , we live in the same house idiots)
- getting even a single backlog/ arrear means u have done a sin and u have to stay extra days in the name of special attention ( trust me nothing happens in these special classes)
- hostels aren't much of a treat either(no hot water year around, pest and rat around, no permission to go out unless parents who live miles away have to send fax because email is a new technology which the college doesn't trust )
- once u are inside the hostel consider yourself lucky if u get to see your family at most 3 times in a semester.
- everything here is forced from rules to studies.
remember a good college is based on important factors like education system , student friendliness , support and motivation. trust me this place doesn't have anything i have mentioned above.if u want to lose your well being and sanity , feel free to join .i personally would not recommend this college to anyone. save yourself !