Shiva Institute of Enginnering & Technology

Himachal Pradesh
 

CollegeSearch Score

CURRENTLY VIEWING

Bachelor of Technology (B.tech) Fulltime | Oncampus

Rs. 2,58,000 (Total Fees)

Why Apply with us
Trust the Leader: Over 5000 Colleges & Universities Accept Applications via CollegeSearch
Track your Application: Email and SMS Intimation as soon as your Application is Viewed and Responded
Quick Response: Online Applications are Viewed and Responded Over 5X Faster than Offline Forms

Other Courses

Polytechnic course
Fulltime | Oncampus

CollegeSearch Score

Overall Score
6.8/10

View Details

PLACEMENT
CAMPUS
FACULTY
REPUTATION

REVIEWS

RATING
3/5
Help other aspirants by sharing your
review of this college
PLACEMENT(B.Tech)
3/5
FACULTY
4/5

  Faculties are mostly doing their phD and some of them have completed their phD. They are interactive and most of the teachers provide us with notes and study material.

CAMPUS LIFE
  FOOD
  INFRASTRUCTURE
  HOSTEL

REVIEWS

Install App to View
June 15th, 2018

 Best College To Study along with Personal Development.

Review Image

Sainadh MBA / PGDM  Student

OVERVIEW.    
3/5

In my views everything is good except there should me more specialised teachers available in the college for specialised subjects and internship opportunities should be provided by the college and also the attendance issue should be soughted  

PLACEMENTS    
3/5

Dabur,Dell,samsung,idea,genpact are some of the major companies which visit the campus for placements .There is off campus placements also conducted in the college. 80% of students are placed from last year records till now.

CAMPUS LIFE    
 INFRASTRUCTURE
 HOSTEL

Helpful ?      

Are You A student here?

The more you express, greater is the extent to which you can help other aspiring students.
Your Experience is extremely valuable.
Write a Review
Review College

ELIGIBILITY & ADMISSION PROCEDURE

MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY
10+2 (PCM)
ADMISSION PROCEDURE
Admission of 85% seats are made on the basis of JEE merit by H.P.T.U Hamirpur (H.P). Remaining 15% seats are filled by the Institute under Management Quota on the basis of 10+2 (Non-medical) merit.

LOCATION & CONTACT INFO


http://www.siethp.in/
Address
Bilaspur, Himachal Pradesh

OVERVIEW

FACILITIES AVAILABLE
Private Institute
Approved by  AICTE

RANKINGS & RATINGS

CollegeSearch Score is an exclusive rating assigned to institutes. The unique rating is determined on the basis of a gamut of factors like placement record, approvals, type of establishment, faculty, cut-offs, offline ranking and alumni rating that determine overall quality of an institute.
Overall Rating
ALUMNI RATING3

Salary Details

PLACEMENT RATING

PROSPECTS

RECRUITERS

Related Documents

Prospectus
Prospectus
Download

FACULTY

FACULTY STUDENT RATIO
1:27
Student Faculty Ratio
Sh. B.R.Sharma
Sh. B.R.Sharma

Position: Chairman


LIFE AT THE COLLEGE

PHOTOS
Shiva Institute of Enginnering & TechnologyLibrary Shiva Institute of Enginnering & TechnologyComputer Lab Shiva Institute of Enginnering & TechnologyClass room Shiva Institute of Enginnering & TechnologyGymnasium Shiva Institute of Enginnering & TechnologyCollege Campus
×

WHAT'S YOUR EXPERIENCE ?


Rate Your College
The more you express, greater is the extent to which you can help other aspiring students.
Your Experience is extremely valuable.
Become a Campus Ambassador
SIMILAR COLLEGES
 Tamil Nadu
 (4 Years)

 

 Haridwar - Uttarakhand
 (4 Years)

 

 Bharuch - Gujarat
 Rs. 2,36,000/-(4 Years)

 

 Rourkela - Orissa
 Rs. 2,35,000/-(4 Years)
 Rs. 3,63,850/-
 Bachelor of Technology (B.tech)(4 Years)

 

 Bachelor of Technology (B.tech)
 (4 Years)

 

Vaishno Group of Colleges
 Himachal Pradesh
 Rs. 2,27,000/-
 Bachelor of Technology (B.tech)(4 Years)

 

 Rs. 2,40,000/-
 Bachelor of Technology (B.tech)(4 Years)

 

 Rs. 6,00,000/-
 Bachelor of Engineering(4 Years)
Advertisement
Guided Admissions
Verification Message Sent
Please enter OTP sent to your mobile Phone
Phone no : Edit
Send OTP
Submit
Resend OTP
Retry in 00