This college is 34 Years old in the city which provides quality technical education and this college and it is a Private Deemed University informally known as VIT University and the stream of my engineering is Information Technology and there are many grades of getting
scholarships in 1st grade scholarship in 2nd and 3rd grade scholarships and in each and every grade the scholarships increases ...Read Full Review
When someone hears this name people think it is an Engineering college but the reality is that it is a University and apart from engineering this University also offers other courses as well and my Bcom is one of that and this is one of the top 10 colleges of the city a
nd they have their own entrance examination which is VITEEE and the subject of my Bcom is Computer Application. ...Read Full Review
The infrastructure is very nice. We have a swimming pool, outdoor and indoor stadium. We have a basketball court, gym facility also. We have many food malls on the campus, and the campus is full of trees with a good environmental condition.North Indians have to adjust f
or about 6 months. Later everything will be okay.Admission is through college entrance examination. ...Read Full Review
Most of the reviews on this college is based on superficial features like food and infrastructure. read on to find the truth and decide for yourself.
- clean drinking water, neat environment.
- 24/7 power supply
- constant maintenance of property
- bus facility(but not everyone gets a seat in the evening and bus drivers are rude)
- not student friendly
- illogical and unfair rules
- internal marks cut for unfair reasons .
-clean shave everyday, only 6 days of leave allowed,
- internal marks system does not help students rather fails them.
- mental torture and threat
- all blames come down to the student .
-a beautifully built library which no one is allowed in (just used to lure in new admissions)
- floor / lab in charge given more power .
- lack of respect for student by some , lab in charge/floor in charge.
- faculty face a pathetic condition of being between students and director. supporting for either one will cost their jobs.but most of them are friendly.
- during the orientation day , grandparents/ relatives were not allowed inside the auditorium and were made to sit in a place for like 5 hours while the college advertises itself .after which they serve their famous food to convince parents. finally another 5 hours of non stop nonsense about rules .(every faculty/hod/ principal who comes in says the same thing over and over again).
- management accuses faculty for everything
- no freedom to be creative /think.
- no support for internships, implant training(no od/leave given)
- classes on most saturdays .
- no due forms (getting signature from each staff and its a prime time for them take revenge , its a pointless activity)
- partiality exists (only toppers allowed to do certain activities like attending guest lectures which is a rare occurrence btw)
- some days attendance is compulsory despite no classes being taken
- no annual leave after semester exams, u might get only 5 -8 days .
- no wifi
- mouses, keyboards don't work sometimes in labs.
- signal jammer throughout the campus.(i guess u could imagine how bad it already)
- constant checking , snatching id , disrespecting students , making them run around for signatures, attendence every hour .
- only 75% faculties are qualified, rest have no idea what so ever.
- sms and phone call to parents if leave taken(like my parents dont know i am on leave ! , we live in the same house idiots)
- getting even a single backlog/ arrear means u have done a sin and u have to stay extra days in the name of special attention ( trust me nothing happens in these special classes)
- hostels aren't much of a treat either(no hot water year around, pest and rat around, no permission to go out unless parents who live miles away have to send fax because email is a new technology which the college doesn't trust )
- once u are inside the hostel consider yourself lucky if u get to see your family at most 3 times in a semester.
- everything here is forced from rules to studies.
remember a good college is based on important factors like education system , student friendliness , support and motivation. trust me this place doesn't have anything i have mentioned above.if u want to lose your well being and sanity , feel free to join .i personally would not recommend this college to anyone. save yourself !
...Read Full Review
The primary factor required for an engineering college are: Teaching, Infrastructure, Facilities, Exposure to industries, Library and placement. Full points to Infrastructure and facilities here. Labs are excellent. Teaching is good and almost every teachers are kind
and very helpful. Wi-fi is provided for Hostel students. Only restriction is , you cant use your mobiles inside campus. But Laptops are allowed. This college has a vast library with latest journals, books and a neat place to study. But there is no separate period for library. Hostelites can use it between 3pm-5pm but it is difficult for day scholars. Placements are OK. Most of it comes from IT giants Infosys, Wipro, TCS and Cognizant leaving those who want to join core companies disappointed. Industrial visits are less, only once in a semester. Need more Industrial exposure. Useful projects are funded by the college.Extra activities includes the clubs, NSS and NGO visits. Food is awesome, one of the highlight of college. For students who excelled in sports, this college is one of the best in tamilnadu. Sports quota admissions are given. They treat sports equal to academics.
This is a well disciplined college having strict rules on grooming and behaviour of students, but still lenient when compared to other jeppiar colleges. If you are truely focused on studies or sports then i recommend this college. Otherwise stay away from this college. ...Read Full Review
I have completed my MBA from this college and for taking admission in this college procedure is very simple that if anyone have Graduation percentage below the expected one so they have to give an entrance exam
...Read Full Review