Latest Update - Admission for the session 2023 is open.
MS Ramaiah College of Arts, Science & Commerce commenced its establishment in 1994. It is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and accredited by the NAAC with an A grade. It is recognized by the University Grant Commission (UGC). The college offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Arts, Science, Commerce and Management. NIRF Rankings 2022 ranked the college at 55th.
Type | Establishment Year
Private | 1994
Online & Offline
Merit & Entrance based
UG - BBA, BA, BCA, B. com, B. Sc
PG - MBA, M. Com, M. Sc
Amazon, Deloitte, Accenture, HP, Infosys, Just Dial, Societe Generale, Cognizant, Wipro, Tech Mahindra, Paytm
Hostel, Dining, Library, Sports, Games, Canteen, Auditorium
Admission criteria at M.S. Ramaiah College of Arts Science and Commerce is done in an online mode. Listed below is the step-by-step procedure about how to apply at the college:
How to apply?
1. Visit the official website of the college www.msrcasc.edu.in
2. Application forms for both UG and PG courses will be available online.
3. The application fee for UG courses is INR 500 and for PG courses, the fees is INR 1000.
4. Students must pay the fee via online gateway.
5. Students must select the second language they used on their prior qualifying exam.
6. The applicant must provide a current passport-size photo of themselves as well as a digital copy of their signature to the application form as supporting documentation.