Hindu College of Engineering, Sonepat

Sonepat, Haryana

CollegeSearch Score

CURRENTLY VIEWING

Bachelor of Technology (B.tech) Fulltime | Oncampus

Rs. 3,05,340 (Total Fees)

Why Apply with us
Trust the Leader: Over 5000 Colleges & Universities Accept Applications via CollegeSearch
Track your Application: Email and SMS Intimation as soon as your Application is Viewed and Responded
Quick Response: Online Applications are Viewed and Responded Over 5X Faster than Offline Forms

Other Courses

Master of Technology (M.tech)
Fulltime | Oncampus

CollegeSearch Score

Overall Score
7/10

View Details

PLACEMENT
CAMPUS
FACULTY
REPUTATION

Are You A student here?

The more you express, greater is the extent to which you can help other aspiring students.
Your Experience is extremely valuable.
Write a Review
Review College

ELIGIBILITY & ADMISSION PROCEDURE

MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY
10+2 with Physics, Maths and Chemistry/Computer Science.
ADMISSION PROCEDURE
Seats are filled through All India Engineering Entrance Examination(AIEEE), conducted by CBSE. Out of Total Seats, 50% Seats are for Haryana domiciles and 35% for All India students. Counseling for these 85% Seats(Haryana + All India) is conducted by the HSCS. The Remaining 15 % Seats are Management Seats including NRI Quota seats, for these 15% Seats admissions are done at the Institute level on the basis of merit as per AIEEE rank.
EXAMS ACCEPTED

Examination Date

08-Apr-2018

Registration Start Date

01-Dec-2017

Registration End Date

01-Jan-2018

Latest News & Updates

  1. JEE Main 2018: Paper 2 Result Declared

    31-May-2018
    The JEE Main 2018 Paper 2 Result has been announced by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on the official website of CBSE i.e. cbse.nic.in and jeemain.nic.in. The Candidates who appeared for JEE Main 2018 examination can ... Read more
  2. JEE Main 2018: Students of Naxal-affected Dantewada clear JEE Main

    03-May-2018
    A total number of 18 students from the Naxal-affected district of Dantewada in Chhatisgarh cleared the JEE Main 2018 examination. The result for the same was announced on April 30, 2018 and now all these 18 students will be appearing for ... Read more
  3. JEE Main 2018: Result Declared

    01-May-2018
    The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the result of JEE Main examination which was conducted on April 8, 2018 for Paper-Pen Mode and April 15 and April 16, 2018 for Computer Based Test Mode. Nearly 12 Lakh ... Read more

LOCATION & CONTACT INFO


http://www.hcesonepat.org/
Address
Industrial Area, Sonepat, Haryana, 131001

OVERVIEW

FACILITIES AVAILABLE
Private Institute
Affiliated to
Approved by  AICTE

RANKINGS & RATINGS

CollegeSearch Score is an exclusive rating assigned to institutes. The unique rating is determined on the basis of a gamut of factors like placement record, approvals, type of establishment, faculty, cut-offs, offline ranking and alumni rating that determine overall quality of an institute.
Overall Rating

PROSPECTS

PLACEMENT OFFICER
Ms. Anjali Bajaj
  9034090659
  placement.hce@hcesonepat.org
RECRUITERS

Related Documents

B. Tech Application Form
B. Tech Application Form
Download
M.Tech  Application Form
M.Tech Application Form
Download

FACULTY

FACULTY STUDENT RATIO
1:2
Student Faculty Ratio
PHD FACULTY
11 PHD Faculty 78 Total Faculty
Prof. (Dr.) K.K. Saini
Prof. (Dr.) K.K. Saini

Position: Director-Principal


LIFE AT THE COLLEGE

PHOTOS
Hindu College of EngineeringCampus Hindu College of EngineeringCampus Hindu College of EngineeringCampus Hindu College of EngineeringCampus Hindu College of EngineeringCampus
×

WHAT'S YOUR EXPERIENCE ?


Rate Your College
The more you express, greater is the extent to which you can help other aspiring students.
Your Experience is extremely valuable.
Become a Campus Ambassador
SIMILAR COLLEGES
 Gwalior - Madhya Pradesh
 Rs. 2,29,000/-(4 Years)

 

 Tekkali - Andhra Pradesh
 Rs. 1,40,000/-(4 Years)

 

 Indore - Madhya Pradesh
 Rs. 1,20,000/-(4 Years)

 

 Rs. 1,55,200/-
 Bachelor of Technology (B.tech)(4 Years)

 

 Rs. 5,30,500/-
 Bachelor of Technology (B.tech)(4 Years)

 

 Rs. 3,45,000/-
 Bachelor of Technology (B.tech)(4 Years)

 

 Rs. 4,82,000/-
 Bachelor of Technology (B.tech)(4 Years)

 

 Rs. 4,00,000/-
 Bachelor of Technology (B.tech)(4 Years)
Advertisement
Guided Admissions
Verification Message Sent
Please enter OTP sent to your mobile Phone
Phone no : Edit
Send OTP
Submit
Resend OTP
Retry in 00