Gateway College of Architecture and Design

Gateway College of Architecture and Design, Sonipat  Placements Sonipat, Haryana

 ESTD 2008
 Private College
  AICTE, COA Approved

Gateway College of Architecture and Design, Sonipat - Placement Reviews


Radhika B.Arch Student

5 years ago

Best College for Architecture any one could get. Experienced Faculty. Gurukul Teaching 5/5

Gateway College of Architecture and Design is located in Sonepat, Haryana and was established in 2008. It is affiliated to Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University Of Science And Technology, Murthal. Gateway College Of Architecture offers five-year B.Arch program and four-year B.Des program. Admission to the B.Arch program is done by Haryana State Technical Education Society. Minimum eligibility for B.Arch program is minimum 50% marks in HSC examination with Mathematics as a compulsory subject.Admission to the 80% seats is done by the counselling conducted by Haryana State Technical Education Society. Admission to the rest 20% seats is done at the college level and for admission to these seats, students should also download the admission form from the official website and submit it to the college Our college is like a Gurukul and we have submission every day means test. So, we don’t get any homework because we have to finish our work daily in the college. Our college has an adventure which is only organized by us. They all are qualified. Some of them are Master’s in Architecture. They all have experienced of years. Interaction in between teachers and student’s is like we have with our friend and family. Very good. And there is not much focus on practical learning because all we have to do is on our own. Yeah, there are research initiatives taken by students, not by the institute. We had NASA (national association of students of architecture) in our college and there is adventure in our college which is only in our college. Archventure is the intiative by our director of college for interaction purpose in between students. Only students do all the preparation and the average footfall is 600 .the contribution is all done by the authority.

Placement 2/5

No, we have to go on our own for an internship. I don’t have an experience because internship will be in the starting of the fourth year and I’m in 2nd year.


Oshin Koul Student

5 years ago

Development through discipline, regulations, and interaction 4/5

College is good in terms of teaching, interaction, but lacks bit of practical teaching or recent development teachings. Care is being taken by the teacher for every type of student, whether dull or average or bright that he/she has understood the lecture. There is extra mural activities once a week for students to develop their personality, speaking, writing and performing skills, which is really very beneficial especially for shy and feared people. There is educational trip every year for a week which is really very fun. There are other activities also like swimming, gym, football, and then cultural activities like on some festivals or events, which students organise, decorate and make presentable every part of the function, also includes dj parties which students enjoy a lot. The college has incorporated various rules and regulations to make students study and to develop them as a professional, but so much of rules sometimes suffocates and irritates students, but any problem could be discussed out with senior teachers and director sir, as they are always open to discuss any problem or difficulty. Other facilities like market, stationery, eatables etc are near the college, and auto rickshaw facility is there in the city.

Placement 0.5/5

No recruiting system in most of the architecture colleges. Students make their portfolio and apply for job or internship(7th sem) by sending mail in firms.


Vaishnavi Student

5 years ago

Best Architecture college one can get 5/5

It is one of the renowned college and the college management has Good behavior, it also has a good parking.

Placement 4/5