Darshan Institute of Engineering and Technology, Rajkot - Courses & Fees

Rajkot, Gujarat

CollegeSearch Score

CURRENTLY VIEWING

Bachelor of Engineering For 4 Years | Fulltime | Oncampus

Rs. 2,24,000 (Total Fees)

Why Apply with us
Trust the Leader: Over 5000 Colleges & Universities Accept Applications via CollegeSearch
Track your Application: Email and SMS Intimation as soon as your Application is Viewed and Responded
Quick Response: Online Applications are Viewed and Responded Over 5X Faster than Offline Forms

Other Courses

Master of Engineering
For 2 Years | Fulltime | Oncampus

Polytechnic course
For 3 Years | Fulltime | Oncampus

ELIGIBILITY & ADMISSION PROCEDURE

MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY
12th from Science Stream with Physics Chemistry and Maths from recognised board. Student should have appeared in the JEE Main 2013. Student passed with minimum 45percent marks 40percent marks for SC ST SEBC candidates in theory only or in theory and practical with Physics Mathematics as compulsory subjects of GSHSEB.
ADMISSION PROCEDURE
The Admission of all professional courses have been done by The Joint Admission Committee for Professional Courses of State Government for 75percent seats and remaining 25percent seats have been filled up by Management including NRI Sponsores Quota as per the rules and regulations of JACPC of the State Government
EXAMS ACCEPTED

Examination Date

08-Apr-2018

Registration Start Date

01-Dec-2017

Registration End Date

01-Jan-2018

Examination Date

07-May-2017

Registration Start Date

25-Mar-2017

Registration End Date

09-Apr-2017

Result Date

15-Jun-2017

PROSPECTS

RECRUITERS

Latest News & Updates

  1. JEE Main 2018: Paper 2 Result Declared

    31-May-2018
    The JEE Main 2018 Paper 2 Result has been announced by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on the official website of CBSE i.e. cbse.nic.in and jeemain.nic.in. The Candidates who appeared for JEE Main 2018 examination can ... Read more
  2. JEE Main 2018: Students of Naxal-affected Dantewada clear JEE Main

    03-May-2018
    A total number of 18 students from the Naxal-affected district of Dantewada in Chhatisgarh cleared the JEE Main 2018 examination. The result for the same was announced on April 30, 2018 and now all these 18 students will be appearing for ... Read more
  3. JEE Main 2018: Result Declared

    01-May-2018
    The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the result of JEE Main examination which was conducted on April 8, 2018 for Paper-Pen Mode and April 15 and April 16, 2018 for Computer Based Test Mode. Nearly 12 Lakh ... Read more
+91 Text App Link
SIMILAR COLLEGES
 Mathura - Uttar Pradesh
 Rs. 3,33,600/-(4 Years)

 

 Ahmednagar - Maharashtra
 (4 Years)

 

 Madurai - Tamil Nadu
 Rs. 1,60,000/-(4 Years)

 

 Bharuch - Gujarat
 Rs. 2,36,000/-(4 Years)
 Rs. 65,000/-
 Bachelor of Engineering(4 Years)

 

 Rs. 2,40,000/-
 Bachelor of Technology (B.tech)(4 Years)

 

Marwadi University
 Rajkot - Gujarat
 Bachelor of Engineering
 (4 Years)

 

RK University
 Rajkot - Gujarat
 Rs. 2,60,000/-
 Bachelor of Technology (B.tech)(4 Years)

 

VVP Engineering College
 Rajkot - Gujarat
 Rs. 82,000/-
 Bachelor of Engineering(4 Years)
Advertisement
Verification Message Sent
Please enter OTP sent to your mobile Phone
Phone no : Edit
Send OTP
Submit
Resend OTP
Retry in 00