KMAT Admit Card has been released by the Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) on the official website today i.e. on June 14, 2019. The candidates who applied for KMAT 2019 exam can visit the official website- kmatkerala.in to download their KMAT 2019 Admit Card. CUSAT has released the admit card for KMAT 2019 for the entrance exam which will be conducted on June 16. ...Read more
Graduate Management Admission Test popularly known as GMAT is a yearly exam being conducted by the Graduate Management Admissions Council (GMAC). The Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) is an adaptive computer test which assesses a person's analytical, quantitative, writing, reading and verbal skills in standard written English. The US, as expected, dominate the top of the table in terms of rankings and average GMAT scores. ...Read more
XAT 2020 has belled up the ring and its time for everyone to pull up their socks and start preparing for the XAT 2020. XAT is the second most important entrance examination conducted for admission in MBA programme. Students preparing for XAT 2020 should know about the syllabus in detail. ...Read more
12 PHD faculty
Ranked 23rd Best B-School in India and 2nd Best in Infrastructure by 'Silicon India'- the largest community of Indian professionals in 2013.
Ranked 8th Best B- School in South India by 'Bhaskar Lakshya', India's largest Hindi Magazine in 2013.
Ranked 11th Best B- School in India by 'gyanduniya.com', one of the India's leading educational portals.
Our students have won prizes in various national and international management fests.
Our President, Sri. Premraj Jains service has been duly recognized by many prestigious awards. Below are some of the awards:
1) ADARSH SAMAJ RATHNA AWARD and was also honoured by none else than the Governor of Karnataka, Sri. Hans Raj Bharadwaj, for his Excellency on the occasion of the 40 year celebrations.
2) Prestigious VIDYAVACHASPATHI AWARD by Vikramshila Hindi Vidyapeeth, Bhagalpur.
3) SAMAJ BHUSHAN by Oswal Parishad Bangalore, for his commitment in the field ofsocial work.
4) BHARAT GAURAV award in the White house, USA, for his contribution to society and education.
Indeed it is a matter of pride that Sri. Premraj Jain was also conferred the prestigious JEWEL OF RAJASTHAN award in Jaipur.
Dr. ANITHA RAMACHANDER, Director was awarded the INTERNATIONAL ACHIEVERS AWARD for Education Excellence. This award is conferred by Indian Achievers Forum in association with Singapore and Indian Chamber of Commerce.
She was also awarded the 'Outstanding Women Achievers Award - 2013'. This award is conferred by ISBR Business School in association with Public Relations Council of India.
SCHOLARSHIPS: Up to Rs.25,000/- for MBA (Bangalore University) Up to Rs.55,000/- for MBA (Mysore University) / PGDM (AICTE Approved)
Adarsh started its educational journey with a humble beginning in 1971. Since its formation, it has evolved and grown into a group of repute, providing high quality education amalgamated with world-class infrastructure. Our focus and commitment towards implementing and improving pedagogic practices have created the foundation of our values.
ADARSH offers SAP (SYSTEMS APPLICATIONS PRODUCTS) as part of the curriculum where students can get the twin advantage of an MBA/PGDM and SAP.
KEY FACTS & FIGURES ABOUT ADARSH:
1) Established in 1971, Stepping into the 5th decade.
2) 6,000 students studying under Adarsh Group for various programs.
3) 9 Campuses in Bangalore.
4) A+ Category Institution, Accredited by "NAAC", ISO 9001-2008 certified Institution.
5) An Industry Oriented PGDM Approved by AICTE/World class MBA from Bangalore / Mysore University, Approved by AICTE, New Delhi, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Recognized by UGC, Govt. of India.
6) Twin Advantage of SAP B1 Certification with MBA/PGDM Programme.
> The group & its experience
> Knowledge Partners
> Real Learning Environment
> Adarsh Faculty
> International Associations
> Personal Attention through mentoring
> Clubs and activities
> 100% placement
> Industry Interaction
> Corporate Social Responsibility
> Skill & Attitude
> Value Added Pragrams
> Alumni Meets
> Ideal Campus