By: Vishal on Dec 11, 2017
General Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board or its equivalent with English as one of the subjects. It is mandatory for the student to have passed English as a core subject of study.
- Candidates appearing for 10+2 or equivalent examination are also eligible to apply for JEE on the provisional basis. The admission will be canceled if the proof of having passed the 10+2 examination or equivalent is not presented at the time of counseling or admission.
Qualifying examinations for Indian Students
- General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination (London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University.
- Any Public School/Board/University Examination in India or in a foreign country recognized by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education.
- H.S.C. Vocational Examination.
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five subjects including English as one of the Subjects.
Age Limit as on 01 July 2016
- candidates from General and OBC categories, the upper age limit is 22 years as on 01.07.2016. Candidates born on or after July 01, 1994 are eligible.
- In the case of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates, the upper age limit is 25 years as on 01.07.2016. That is SC/ST candidates born on or after July 01, 1991 are eligible.
- Upper age limit for Physically Challenged candidates shall be reckoned as per the category he/she belongs to i.e. General/SC/ST/OBC.
- Date of birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board/Pre-University Certificate shall be the authentic proof that will be accepted. At the time of counselling, this certificate must be produced in original as a proof of age, failing which the candidate will not be considered for counselling/admission.
- All qualified candidates will have to submit a physical fitness certificate at the time of admission from a Registered Medical Practitioner in the prescribed format
NCHMCT JEE Latest News & Updates
Latest Articles on NCHMCT JEE
NCHMCT JEE 2023: Latest Updates The National Council of Hotel Management & Catering Technology will accepting NCHMCT JEE 2023 applications till 5pm today i.e May 2, 2023 NCHMCT Application Correction Window will open from May 3 - 4, 2023, NCHM JEE 2023 application fo... Read more