The Course aims at inculcating technical knowledge to the students along with the practical skills required for the industry.It would help them excel in their respective fields.The course will develop the following
|Fees||Grand Total (Rs.)|
Detailed Fee Structure -
|Fee Type||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year|
|Caution Money Deposit (One Time )||1000||NA||NA||NA|
The admission to 85% of seats will be based on the Rank obtained in the All Kerala Engineering Entrance Examination conducted by Government of Kerala. Remaining 15% of seats are filled by the management, which is also based on the rank obtained in the Entrance Examination.
Students enrolling themselves for B.Tech in Mar Athanasius College of Engineering should have passed 10+2 examination with 50% average marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry put together and 50% marks in Mathematics separately.
Candidate with diploma should not have obtained less than 50% marks in the Diploma Course.
NAAC & NBA Accredited College with Top Recruiters like Accenture, IBM & Amazon.
Ranked No.1 in Andhra Pradesh | NAAC 'A' Grade University | 100% Fee Waiver for Meritorious students.
Ranked among Top five private and Deemed universities in India by India Today.
A university with more than 47500 alumni with overall 80% placement. More than 350 companies have visited the campus for recruitment procedure. The highest package has reached up to INR 65 LPA.
Ranked Number 1 Private University in North India by Assocham | 60 Acre Campus | Apply Online for 100+ Programs in 2020 Batch
Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala has released the third seat allotment list of Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical, KEAM 2019 in online mode on July 18, 2019. Candidates who have applied for KEAM 2019 counseling can now check the KEAM 2019 third round seat allotment result on the official website ...Read more
Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala has released the second seat allotment list of Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical (KEAM 2019 in online mode on July 8, 2019. Candidates who have applied for KEAM 2019 counseling can now check the KEAM 2019 second round seat allotment result on the official website- cee-kerala.org ...Read more
The Commissioner of Entrance Exam, Kerala has released the complete rank list for KEAM 2019. Candidates who have applied in KEAM 2019 for admission in Engineering, Pharmacy and Architecture can visit the official website of KEAM 2019 to check the rank list. ...Read more