Anil Neerukonda Institute of Technology & Sciences, Visakhapatnam Visakhapatnam , Andhra Pradesh

 ESTD 2000
 Private University
 NAAC Rating - C
  • Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)

    Fulltime | On Campus
     2,89,200 for 4 Years

    9 Reviews


    4 Years

    Course Type


    Type of Course


    Exams Accepted
    23 Feb 2020 - 29 Mar 2020 Registration Date
    20 Apr 2020 Exam Date
    6 Branches
    Electronics & Communication Engineering Computer Science & Engineering Information Technology Mechanical Engineering Electrical & Electronics Engineering Bio Technology

Admission Details

Admission Procedure

Application form - Principal of College OR Convenor, EAMCET or Head Post Offices; Completed Applications - Convenor, EAMCET

Minimum Eligibility

The EAMCET convener fills up 70% of the seats in the Institute by allotting the candidates to this institute on the basis of their choice, their EAMCET ranks and the reservation policy of the Govt. of Andhra Pradesh. The remaining 30% of the seats are filled up by the Institute under the Management /NRI quota as per the guidelines given by the APSCHE and the Govt. of Andhra Pradesh for this purpose. The convener of ECET admits 10% of the sanctioned intake for each program for admission directly into the II year of the 4-year B.E/B.Tech program from among the Diploma holders, based on their rank in ECET, their choice of the institute and the reservation policy of the Govt. of Andhra Pradesh, under the lateral entry scheme

Admission Reviews

Lammatha Vinod 2 years ago
B.Tech / B.E.
Selection Procedure: State / National Entrance Exams
Entrance Exam Appeared For: AP EAMCET
Anonymous 4 years ago
Selection Procedure: Diploma
Entrance Exam Appeared For: Ecet
Bindusri 4 years ago
Selection Procedure: College's Internal Written Exam
Entrance Exam Appeared For: KLUEE


12 Companies

Anil Neerukonda Institute of Technology & Sciences, Visakhapatnam B.Tech Reviews

4 years ago

Anonymous B.Tech Student

Overview 4/5

My rank was 37 in Ecet. I think it is the best college in visakhapatnam in each and every aspect like discipline,academics,placements......... Thats why i had choosen this particular college.
2 years ago

Lammatha Vinod B.Tech Student

best college to study 4/5

one of the best college in vizag with good placements.faculty really helps us to reach our goals. they observe each and every students progresss and motivate us to get the good results.
4 years ago

Rahil Wadhya B.Tech Student

Overview 5/5

Till now a very good experience. Hoping the same in coming two years of my stay in college and definitely hoping a placement.
2 years ago

Divya Dunga B.Tech Student

A college worth joining 5/5

This is the best college in vizag.In this college,the people who study will get a bright future for rest it's waste
1 year ago

Vijaya Tej B.Tech Student

Overview 4/5

The college infrastructure in not that much good but if you are searching for good knowledge it can be your first choice

Course Reservation


Reservation %

NRIs/Foreign Students


Are you a student here?

The more you express, greater is the extent to which you can help other aspiring students. Your experience is extremely valuable

Applications Open for 2021 Batch at:
Jain University - School of Engineering & Technology, Bangalore

Ranked among Top five private and Deemed universities in India by India Today.

University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun

QS 5 Star Rated University | Global Exposure | 94% Placement Record | Strong Industry Exposure

Latest News & Articles

Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) has further delayed the Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET) option entry process.  Earlier APSCHE had postponed the dates of AP EAMCET 2019 counseling in order to accommodate candidates whose class 12 results and merit ranks were changed. ...Read more

AP EAMCET is the gateway for various undergraduate courses to various institutes in Andhra Pradesh. Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (AP-EAMCET) on behalf of APSCHE are conducted by JNTU Kakinada. The state-level entrance examination is conducted for admissions to various undergraduate courses which are offered in technological institutes across the state of Andhra Pradesh. ...Read more

APSCHE has declared the AP EAMCET 2019 Result on their official website today i.e. on June 4, 2019 . Candidates who have appeared for the Engineering, Medical and Agricultural examination (EAMCET) can visit the official website of the APSCHE to check AP EAMCET 2019 Result. ...Read more

Verification SMS/Email Sent
Please enter OTP sent to mobile number
Phone no : Edit
Send OTP
Resend OTP
Retry in 00
Ask a Query