Akkineni Nageswara Rao College Andhra Pradesh

 ESTD 1958
 Private University
 NAAC Rating - B++

Admission Details

Admission Procedure

The Convener, Ed.CET will make admissions for 75% of seats on the basis of rank and remaining 25% of seats will be filled by the College Management under Management Quota during every academic year.

Akkineni Nageswara Rao College B.Ed Reviews

Are you a student here?

The more you express, greater is the extent to which you can help other aspiring students. Your experience is extremely valuable

Verification SMS/Email Sent
Please enter OTP sent to mobile number
Phone no : Edit
Send OTP
Submit
Resend OTP
Retry in 00
Ask a Query