Last Updated By: Rachna Jha on 6th January, 2022
Saintgits College of Engineering Kottayam
Saintgits college of engineering was established in the year 2002. The motto of the college is to impart knowledge to the young minds and give them an exposure in the technological world. Ultimately making them aware of the new innovations and helping them to become successful in any field they aspire to get in. It has got the approval of the University Grant Commission which makes it one of the three first engineering colleges in Kerala to receive the status. The college has 7 NBA credits. It offers B.Tech and M.Tech at undergraduate and postgraduate levels respectively.
Saintgits College of Engineering Highlights
Saintgits College of Engineering Courses
Saintgits College of Engineering Courses includes B. Tech at undergraduate level with specialization in 8 subjects. These are namely Chemical, Civil, Computer Science, electrical & electronics, electronics and communication, Food Technology, Mechanical and Robotic & Automation engineering. They also offer M. Tech at postgraduate level which specialization in Computer Science & System, Geomechanics & Structures, Machine Design, Power Systems, Robotics & Automation, Structural Engineering & Construction Management, Telecommunication and VLSI & Embedded Systems. Below is a table of the courses, eligibility and the duration of each course.
Saintgits College of Engineering Admission
Admission Process for B. Tech and M. Tech
1. Students need to fill an online application form in order to begin the admission process for both B. Tech and M. tech courses.
2. To fill the online application, candidates need to register themselves on the college's website with their email ID and phone number.
3. Once they receive the credentials, they need to log in to the college's official website and complete the application form.
4. Once the merit list is prepared, online counselling begins. Students who are selected are allotted date and time for the online counseling.
5. Candidates for M. Tech are selected centrally or monitored by the Directorate of Technical Education.
Saintgits College Of Engineering Placement
The college with its curriculum ensures in-depth knowledge is imparted to students so that they get placement offers from the top recruiters and help in making great progress in society. Saintgits College of Engineering has a dedicated placement cell for the same. Some of their top recruiters are ICICI Bank, Catholic Syrian Bank, Bajaj Finserv, Axis Bank, Asian Paints, Aditya Birla Group and Infosys. Below is a list of their placement statistics of 2020 which they also claim to be ethically clean.
1. Highest package in 2020 - 19.50 lacs offered by VMWare.
2. 120 students were hired by Infosys in 2020.
3. 142 students were placed in Saintgits Group of Institution.