Akkineni Nageswara Rao College Andhra Pradesh

 ESTD 1958
 Private University
 NAAC Rating - B++

Admission Details

Admission Procedure

The Convener, DEECET will make admissions for 80% of seats on the basis of rank and remaining 20% of seats will be filled by the College Management under Management Quota during every academic year.

Are you a student here?

The more you express, greater is the extent to which you can help other aspiring students. Your experience is extremely valuable

Applications Open for 2021 Batch at:
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun

QS 5 Star Rated University | Global Exposure | 94% Placement Record | Strong Industry Exposure

GD Goenka University, Gurgaon

Ranked Number 1 Private University in North India by Assocham | 60 Acre Campus | Apply Online for 100+ Programs in 2020 Batch

Verification SMS/Email Sent
Please enter OTP sent to mobile number
Phone no : Edit
Send OTP
Submit
Resend OTP
Retry in 00
Ask a Query