for 5 Years
The difficulty level of the Paper-1 (Slot 1) was moderate and if the candidate has solved past 10 year's question paper, they can easily qualify the JEE Main 2019 examination with a good score. The question paper was drafted to check the understanding of basic concepts among the candidates and some of the questions were similar to the same in NCERT books. ...Read more
On the first day of the most popular engineering entrance examination of the country, more than 1.8 lakh students appeared for the test across the country. This was the first time for the National Testing Agency (NTA) conducting JEE Main 2019. The entrance examination will be conducted in four days of multiple shifts through the computer-based testing format. The last date of examination is January 12, 2019. ...Read more
National Testing Agency (NTA) is all set to conduct JEE Main 2019 from today in all the major cities across the country. As thousands of students who are scheduled to sit for the examination on the 1st day of Joint Engineering Entrance Examination, there is a constant worry among parents and students because of the ongoing Bharat Band which will affect transport and other facilities make it difficult for aspirants to reach examination center. ...Read more
35 PHD faculty
Entry level scholarship are available for the students. Scholarship fees is applicable for the students of Undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
General conditions for the various scholarships are;
1) It is applicable for first semester students.
2) Scholarships will be applicable for tuition fees only.
3) Lateral / migration are not eligible.
4) Only one scholarship will be granted to the student in a particular semester from various scholarships.
5) any scholarship granted at the time of admission will not guarantee the continuation of the same in a subsequent semester.