Check out the notification released by NTA about JEE Main 2020 examination. Those who are willing to apply must visit the official website of JEE Main. ...Read more
The All India Council for Technical Education will phase out conventional disciplines from the academic year 2020-21 that have low employment potential. They will only new and emerging fields like artificial intelligence(AI), Robotics that have high employment potential. ...Read more
Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSSA) has released the sixth-round seat allotment result for admissions to IITs, NITs, and other institutions. Candidates who have applied for the JoSSA 2019 counseling process after qualifying JEE Mains or JEE Advanced, can visit the official website-jossa.nic.in to check the round 6 seat allotment result. ...Read more
35 PHD faculty
Ansal University has been awarded the National Education Excellence award “Best Private University in Northern India 2017” along with “CSR Excellence in Education” award for 2 consecutive years i.e. 2017 and 2018.
Entry level scholarship are available for the students. Scholarship fees is applicable for the students of Undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
General conditions for the various scholarships are;
1) It is applicable for first semester students.
2) Scholarships will be applicable for tuition fees only.
3) Lateral / migration are not eligible.
4) Only one scholarship will be granted to the student in a particular semester from various scholarships.
5) any scholarship granted at the time of admission will not guarantee the continuation of the same in a subsequent semester.