NMAT 2019 NMAT by GMAC
 Online
Last Updated: 14th Sep, 2019

NMAT by GMAC: Registration increase by 7%

You are just one click away to following these updates:
By: R Chandrakala on December 26, 2017

This year, NMAT by GMAC has witnessed 7% growth in terms of registrations in comparison to the previous year. The Total Registrations for NMAT by GMAC in 2017 had closed against 88,454 in comparison to 82,828 in the previous year. About 40% women and 47% non-engineering candidates had registered for NMAT by GMAC. 

IBSAT

The NMAT by GMAC Registration Window was open from July 4 to October 14, 2017. A lot of additional features are being added to the exam year on year. Some of the features have been detailed as below:

  1. Multiple Login Methods
  2. Payment options
  3. New International and Regional Test Centers

As per the senior management, GMAC has always strived to improve the exam experience of the candidates and by implementing NMAT in a student-friendly way, has attracted the right talent to MBA Classrooms. The NMAT by GMAC Test Center network has expanded by 100% from 24 to 48 cities. Additional Centers have also been opened up at Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal and Bhutan. A lot of benefits offered to the candidate seems to have boosted their confidence. 

GMAC had acquired NMAT Exam from Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies and had it rebranded as NMAT by GMAC. The NMAT by GMAC is accepted by the following institutes in India:

  1. SVKM Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
  2. Xavier University, Bhubaneshwar
  3. MISB Bocconi, Mumbai
  4. ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad 
  5. BML Munjal University
  6. VIT University, Vellore
  7. ITM Business School
  8. Mody University
  9. GITAM School of International Business
  10. Hyderabad Business School
  11. Alliance University, Bangalore
  12. BSE Institute
  13. Amity University, Delhi NCR
  14. Thapar School of Management
  15. SRM University
  16. Shiv Nadar University
  17. UPES, Dehradun
  18. Woxsen School of Business Management.

The NMAT Examination got over on December 20, 2017. By making the NMAT by GMAC Examination more accessible to candidates, the NMAT Registration has increased. There has been 58 exam centers - 44 cities and 4 cities on an international level.

SUBSCRIBE TO NEWSLETTER

MBA Study : Scope and stats

Bangalore
emerging as the most
popula MBA destination
35%
MBA aspirants
prefer South India
Average percent of Women
opting for MBA is 18%
higher than men

Know the detailed analysis on MBA Trends in India

NMAT Latest News & Updates

View All Latest News and Updates >>

Latest Articles on NMAT

Top MBA Colleges accepting NMAT and IBSAT score

25-Jun-2019
NMAT is the MBA entrance exam for NMIMS Mumbai and its other campuses. NMIMS Management Aptitude Test (NMAT) is conducted by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC). NMAT scores are also accepted by 20 other renowned MBA ... Read more

NMAT or IBSAT which one is better. Check here.

24-Jun-2019
NMIMS Management Aptitude Test (NMAT) is conducted by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) while the ICFAI Business Studies Aptitude Test (IBSAT) is conducted by ICFAI Foundation. NMAT is the MBA entrance exam ... Read more

NMAT 2018: Fundamental of Business Management

07-Jun-2018
NMAT by GMAC is an aptitude test conducted in the field of Management Studies. NMAT helps the students to get enrolled to the campuses of NMIMS and also many other management studies institutes which accept NMAT in the list of admission ... Read more
View All Articles >>

Popular MBA Exams

CAT 24th November, 2019
Common Admission Test
 2119 Follows
SNAP 15th December, 2019
Symbiosis National Aptitude Test
 1242 Follows
XAT 5th January, 2020
Xavier Aptitude Test
 1240 Follows
CMAT 24th January, 2020
Common Management Admission Test
 1484 Follows
MAT 16th February, 2020
Management Aptitude Test
 1682 Follows

Top Colleges accepting NMAT 2019

Course: MBA
Fees: Rs. 7,03,200 /-
Duration : 2 years
Course: MBA
Fees: Rs. 11,20,000 /-
Duration : 5 years
Course: MBA
Fees: Rs. 6,03,000 /-
Duration : 2 years
Course: MBA
Fees: Rs. 36,07,200 /-
Duration : 1 years
Course: MBA
Fees: Rs. 3,70,000 /-
Duration : 2 years
Course: MBA
Fees: Rs. 10,00,000 /-
Duration : 2 years
Course: MBA
Fees: Rs. 12,36,000 /-
Duration : 2 years
Course: MBA
Fees: Rs. 4,80,000 /-
Duration : 2 years
Course: MBA
Fees: Rs. 12,50,000 /-
Duration : 2 years

NMAT 2019 Videos

Review Exam